Sunday 4 October 2015

First time in a Beaver jumper!

All ready to go!

This week Number One Son was able to put his new Beavers jumper on for the first time. He really seems to wait for the Beaver meetings and this time was reluctant to leave when it was time to the next group to come in. He was moaning afterwards that there was no more fun and that it should have continued longer. I think this will be a long-term fixture of his week!


In front of the scout hut

The evening was the loveliest of autumn evenings with warm sunny weather. The Beavers had been playing outside the scout hut and it was definitely the right day for that. Actually good that the policeman who was supposed to visit apparently did not turn up. Nevertheless, now we have a 'safety' badge to sow on. I now roughly where and Archaeologist Husband expects me to do the honours, even if I am not known for any kind of craft skills. Now, where have I put my needle and thread...?

No comments:

Post a Comment